GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPTS
Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers for publication in the IEEE CONECCT 2019 Conference Proceedings and for presentation at the Conference.
Authors must submit their manuscripts using EasyChair before the dead line.
All submissions should be written in English with a maximum page length of SIX (6) printed pages. Papers should be prepared following standard IEEE conference templates for LaTeX and Microsoft Word formats can be used to write technical papers and are found at: https://www.ieee.org/
Papers exceeding page limits will not be accepted and nor will they be reviewed at all.
All accepted and presented papers would be included in IEEE CONECCT Conference Proceedings and digitally archived through IEEE Xplore.
Important IEEE Policy Announcement:
The IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (including its removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the IEEE Communications society will take action against any author who engages in either practice. Follow these links to learn more: IEEE Policy on Plagiarism and IEEE Policy on Double Submission.
Submitted papers must be unpublished and not currently under review for any other publication. Authors of accepted papers will need to sign an IEEE copyright release form and present their paper at the conference.
All submission of tutorials submission should be in the following format,
- Summary (300 words):
- Expected level of audience: Suitable for students / Suitable for professionals
- Level of the tutorial: Beginner / Expert
- Duration: 1hr / 2 hrs / 4 hrs / 8 hrs
- Short bio of all presenters: (It is expected that the presenters are experts in the area of tutorial)
- Is there any hands-on component? If yes,
- What is the infrastructure needs for the hands-on component?
- What is the pre-requisite knowledge to appreciate your tutorial?
The idea of special sessions are to encourage experts to organize sessions on hot topics where there is significant interest in industry/academia. All submission of special session submission should be in the following format,
- Duration: (<= 1.5 hrs. You may use the duration for invited talks from experts. It is expected that the speakers will register and attend the conference. There will not be any form of travel support for invited speakers on special sessions).
- Brief Summary of the talk:
- List of speakers (including affiliation) whom you have invited and have accepted your invitation: