The conference will cover the four broad areas: VLSI and Embedded Systems, Computing, Signal Processing, and Communications.You are invited to submit a full paper, a proposal for a Panel/Invited Session or a Tutorial, related to the following topics of interest (not limited to)
* Fog Computing
* Computer Architecture
* Operating Systems
* Big Data
* Machine Learning
* Distributed & Parallel Computing
* Software Engineering
* Security / Cryptography
* Speech Processing
* Audio Processing
* Video Processing
* Image Processing
* Document Analysis
* Video Analysis
* Speech/Text recognition in Indian languages
* Machine/Deep learning based applications
* Multimedia Biometrics
* 3D image rendition
* All aspects of Emerging devices, FinFet, PVT Optimization, Yield Improvement, 2.5 & 3D TSV, 3D Integration, Device Nano-electronics, MEMS, CMOS Sensors, Nano – CMOS technologies, CNT based computing, Quantum computing.
* All aspects of analog and digital design including login and physical synthesis, signal integrity, analog mixed signal IP, high speed interfaces, standard cell design, Power architectures, FPGA architecture, CAD for FPGA, power optimization techniques, new methodologies for verification techniques, DFT, Product level test.
* All aspects of embedded system design, processor and memory design, network on chip and peripheral IP, hardware-software co-design, reconfigurable computing.
* Applications such as biomedical, industrial systems, automotive, wearable systems and robotics.
* EDA including EDA for sub 10 nm, static timing, timing expectations, mixed signal simulations, EDA on cloud, ML based EDA.
* Neuromorphic computing, on chip learning, neural processing engines, AI.
* Services and Support for Smart Cities